What makes the LG Smartphone a genius phone?

Smartphones are getting so much attention nowadays. They are not only sleek and smart but also are geniuses in today’s technology world. LG electronics is hitting the big waves of genius phones through their LG Optimus Black and LG 2X Phone. What gives them the ability to make you a genius one? Let us know below.

LG Optimus 2X
Boasting of its dual core processor, the LG Optimums 2x is the first Smartphone worldwide to have this lighting speed ever. As a freelancer and online person on the go, I find this speed very helpful in communicating with my clients daily while I am away with my PC. Other than that, eye catching features like the 4-inch WVGA LCD and the front facing camera made the LG Optimus 2X a must buy for me.


LG Optimus 2X


LG Optimus Black
If I will by a new Smartphone, I definitely go for the genius ones. Since I am online most of the time, I prefer those phones with faster Internet connectivity. With LG Optimus Black’s GSM and HSDPA network connection, this one great phone from LG is simply ideal for my lifestyle.

LG Optimus Black


Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...